LIMITED EDITION!

This is my love at first sight after sooo long didn't stock shopping. I totally love it when I took the first look at the pictures sent by my friend. It looks good in picture and kinda doubted if it looks good in real. As soon as I saw this on a mannequin at my friend's shop...I just gotta buy this. The peacock feather motives looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Plus its long and not transparent at all. The cost of this dress costs me a bomb but I couldn't resist it!

Its worth the money.











(1) Name: Peacock Beauty - Dark Brown [SOLD!]
(2) Name: Peacock Beauty - White [SOLD!]
(3) Name: Peacock Beauty - Light Brown [SOLD!]
Condition: BRAND NEW WITH TAG
Material: Good quality thicker type of chiffon/organza-like
Comes with inner lining. It's not transparent.
Measurement: Length: 88.5cm, Chest: Up to 96cm, Under Chest Band: Stretachable from 70cm to 108cm
(Fits till Size L)
Price: RM47 (Free Postage)



PICK ME UP HERE!
Or email us at for booking & order


Testimonial from our customers

Hi dear, got the Peacock Beauty and Lace Cardi. LOVE THEM ALL! Thanks for the extra discount and free gifts ;) U're the most generous seller I ever bought from. Most of the other seller doesn't even want to discount even just a few RM. Thanks for free postage too.

I saw your posting on the disturbing girl. Ignore her lah. She's too free nothin to do lah. What you do with your own website is no one's business. Why would she busy body abt? She don't like it then just blah la. Don't worry. We still love you. You see la. Where to find other seller who's willing to discount for return customer and to bulk buyers? Which seller give free postage for everything? And not forgetting free gifts. She's just proving to you that she's insane!

Girl, I support you all the way ok. Thanks for everything.

Evelyn Lee (On our Peacock Beauty - White & Lace Cardi - Black & White)
** Our returned customer! **
******************

Parcel received, thanks!!

Najidah (On our Peacock Beauty - White)
******************