There's a story behind this dress.

I had this invitation to attend Beaute Online Magazine launch and I was on MC on the day the event schedule faxed to my office. And the worse is the event is on the next day. I wasn't told on the dress code so I wore all blue to a photo shooting only to be told that the event dress code on the same day is RED! After the photo shooting, I dragged my colleague to see my supplier. She shown me this dress which I had doubt cause I was quite fat at that time. I was a bit concern if the dress fits me. 

After a few moment of consideration, I decided to buy this. My supplier iron steam the dress for me and we drove to a nearby mall to change & make-up. And you know what? The dress fits PERFECTLY on me and its not short and I look slimmer too hehe. Not to mention the satin material is superbly good! After that day, I wore this dress to work, shopping, coffee etc etc ;)





Name: Satinni Tube Dress - Purple [SOLD!]
Condition: BRAND NEW WITH TAG 
Measurement: Length: 73cm, Chest: Up to 89cm
(Fits till XL. Chest 34B. Length is just nice. Not short at all)
Price: RM39